Equipment is everything that helps you complete missions, but doesn't serve to (directly) kill enemies. Gadgets can be obtained from a variety of sources, such as the shops found at friendly stations, chests on ships, dropped by enemies marked with a treasure chest icon, and as one of the two items a character is supplied with when they are first generated.
- Acid trap: Strips armor from enemies.
- Crashbeam (crash trap): Crashes electronics such as shields, turrets, contractors gear etc.
- Emergency shield: Protects from harm.
- Glitch trap: Teleports targets elsewhere.
- Subverter: Turns enemy electronics against them.
- Slipstream: Pocket bullet time.
- Key cloner: Remotely steals keycards.
- Stealth shield: Provides directional invisibility.
- Teleporter: Exactly what it says on the tin.